News & Events
The Revive Joint Replacement Program:
Setting a new standard for joint replacement surgery in our community
When: Friday, July 14 from Noon to 2 p.m.
Where: Casa Colina Hospital and Centers for Healthcare,
William W. Norin Education Center
in the Tamkin Room (Building 1D)
255 East Bonita Avenue
Pomona, CA 91767
Refreshments will be served.
Topics of discussion include
- New surgical techniques to improve patient outcomes
- Minimizing surgical risk and methods to reduce surgical pain
- The benefits of a partial knee replacement using robotic-arm assisted surgery
- Why we get you up and walking the same day after surgery
- Why we strive to get you home the day following surgery
- The importance of patient education before and after surgery
Luis A. Corrales, M.D.,
Board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Director of the Revive Joint Replacement Program
Dr Corrales educates patients at the Farmers Insurance Open PGA Golf tournament in Torrey Pines, San Diego
This weekend Dr Corrales was in Torrey Pines for the Farmers Insurance Open PGA Golf tournament educating patients on robotic surgery and joint replacements in the Stryker Mobility Zone.