Luis A. Corrales MD
Dr. Corrales graduated from the Harvard Medical School in 2007. He works in Pomona, CA and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Corrales is affiliated with Casa Colina Hospital and Centers for Healthcare.
Dr. Corrales is a Harvard Medical School graduate and a fellowship trained board certified Orthopaedic surgeon. He specializes in the management and surgical treatment of degenerative and arthritic conditions affecting the shoulder, hip, and knee.
He is the director of the Orthopedic & Robotics Center and the ReVive Joint Replacement Program at Casa Colina Hospital in Pomona. Dr. Corrales is a community leader in robotic surgery and established this technology at Casa Colina Hospital and Centers for Healthcare.
He is also affiliated with San Antonio Regional Hospital in Upland
Dr. Corrales also founded Corrales Advanced Joint Replacements with the belief that superior results are achieved by combining patient-centered care with patient-specific surgery and innovation.
At Corrales Advanced Joint Replacements evidence based medicine is used with the latest technology to cure joint pain.
His mission is to restore function and improve quality of life with pain free joints.
Dr. Corrales has won 3 patient choice awards from vitals.com for 2018.
His practice focuses on:
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Muscle sparring Techniques
- Direct Superior Total Hip Replacement
- Same day/limited stay Joint Replacement Surgery
- Robotic assisted surgery (Partial Knee Replacements and Total Knee Replacements)
- Shoulder Replacements (Total Shoulder and Reverse Total Shoulder)
- Regenerative medicine (Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Stem Cell treatment)
- Minimizing Post-Operative Pain
- Rapid recovery therapy to get patients moving immediately following surgery.
Pomona, CADirector of Joint Replacement and Robotic Surgery
- Casa Colina Hospital and Centers for Healthcare
Pomona, CAGarey Orthopedic Medical Group
Melbourne, AustraliaHip and Knee Joint Replacement and Reconstruction Surgery Fellowship
Malabar Orthopaedic Institute
- Program Director: Stephen MacMahon, MBBS, FRACS
Christchurch, New ZealandTrans-Tasman Shoulder and Elbow Surgery Fellowship
- Program Directors: Alex Malone, FRACS and Khalid Mohammed, FRACS
San Francisco, CAUniversity of California San Francisco (UCSF) Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program
- Program Chairman: Thomas Vail, MD; Residency Director: Hubert Kim, MD
To know more about Dr. Corrales please click the below listed links
- Research Experience
- International Experience
- Volunteer Work
255 E Bonita Ave.
Bldg 1, Suite 101
Pomona, CA 91767
Phone: (909) 593-7437
Fax: (909) 987-3401
7777 Milliken Ave
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Phone: (909) 987-7696